Friday 13th Dec—Llanrwst local produce Market
This new event will be held on the second Friday of each month, 9.30am to 1.30pm.
Click here for details.
Wednesday 18th Dec—Farmers’ Market
Conwy RSPB, 9am to 1pm
Saturday 4th Jan—Apiary Meeting
Tal y Cafn at 1.30pm
We’ll be treating the bees and the beekeepers: oxalic acid for the bees and mince pies for the beekeepers.
Contact Chris Clarke for Oxalikits (bottles of oxalic acid in syrup, syringe and instructions) tel: 01745 832812.
Apifonda will be available from Chris Clarke or from the Bee Centre at Furnace Farm (open Wed to Sunday) tel: 01492 651106. Click here for product info.
Tuesday 28th Jan—Annual General Meeting
Craig y Don at 7.30pm
We have vacancies for two new committee members…
- Are you a keen member of Conwy BKA?
- Would you like to help with the running of Conwy BKA?
- Your ideas and enthusiasm are more important than years of beekeeping experience.
- Contact the association secretary Peter McFadden for more information.
- Nominations to be received by Friday 17th Jan please.