Tuesday 31st March—Getting the best from your bees
Craig y Don Community Centre
A talk by Geoff Critchley on spring and early-summer management. Tea/coffee and cake from 7.20pm, talk starts at 7.40pm.
Your bees have now had 12 months of pretty good weather, and they should be in fine shape for the coming honey season. How do you get the best from them this year? This talk will give us some pointers.
Also, in the Car Park:
- A sale of frames and foundation at pre-season prices.
- A sale of second-hand bee equipment.
- Convert your clean unwanted bee equipment, hives, bee books etc. into cash.
- No used frames or galvanized or tin plated equipment please.
- No seller’s commission. Donations to Bees for Development very welcome.
- Bring your own table.
- Set up your stall at 6.45pm. Buy and sell from 7pm to 7.30pm.
- Cash sales only please.