- Anglesey Beekeepers’ Association
- Lampeter and District Beekeepers’ Association
- Cymdeithas Gwenynwyr Meirionnydd – Merioneth Beekeepers’ Association
- South Clwyd BKA
- Bed Bugs – Bugs at Work Links to various beekeeping resources
- The Virtual Beekeeping Gallery, a cornucopia of beekeeping information!
- Conwy Valley John Burson’s local information and beekeeping
- Dave Cushman beekeeping information
- First Pasture who are specialists in beekeeping and smallholding books and dvds.
- Geoff Critchley’s site
- German Beekeeping is now also available in English and Spanish, Russian and French versions will be available soon. As to the contents, the main emphasis is on the cultural history of beekeeping in Germany, our exorcising masks and baskets, which are naturally still occupied by bee colonies, the sculptured beehive Hagen von Tronje which is also occupied by a bee colony, but you will also find many many pictures on the bees´ life, their habitat and their relatives, wild bees and hornets.
- Graham and Annie Law’s Honey Bee Website & Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- a href=”https://www.facebook.com/FoodSkillsForAll/”>Jonathan Garratt & Lisa Mundle – we call ourselves Busybees because we keep bees and we are always busy on our ½ hectare smallholding experimenting with all aspects of sustainable living and self-sufficiency.
- Pam Gregory’s beekeeping manuals are available free at http://www.aainternational.co.uk/ and at http://www.techtalk-international.com/
- UK National Swarm Co-ordinators
- Oxalic acid treatment for varroa
- HoneyBeeWorld has useful varroa information
- The Guide to Beekeeping for Adults and Kids: a page from the US with various links to beekeeping information with an American slant. It contains some good information for children.
- The Bee’s Knees: an information page containing links to lots of useful bee-related information. Suggested by Sofia of Westwood Youth Group in the USA.
- BB Wear
- C. Wynne Jones at Ruthin. Tel: 01978 790279 and Email: email@example.com See Wynne’s bargains price list on the Beekeeper’s Shop page.
- Caddon Hives; a father & son team, “Caddon Hives – Suppliers of low cost quality WBC and National Hives”
- Cornwall Honey
- E.H. Thorne (Beehives) Ltd.
Beekeeping Discussion Groups
Courses and Qualifications
Food and Products
- Laughing Bird body care products from our member Helen Lowe