Conwy Honey Fair 2021 is cancelled.
- Venue: Conwy High Street and Lancaster Square LL32 8DB, 9am to 4pm. Free entry.
- We expect the High Street and Lancaster Square to be filled with stalls.
- The High Street will be closed to non-emergency traffic from 9am to 4pm.
- Disabled access. Conwy High Street is paved with flagstones, and is accessible with care.
- The Fairs are very busy. Be wary in case of pickpockets.
- If you have any old photos of the Honey Fair we would love to see them.
- Bring plenty of cash. See our page Getting cash in Conwy
- The Honey Fair is Conwy’s oldest event and probably its most sociable. A “bee-rilliant event” according to stallholders The Snowdonia Society.
- The 2021 Honey Fair is on a Monday. Why not make a long weekend of it? See our list of Places to stay.
Getting to Conwy
- There is very limited public car parking in Conwy town. Mount Pleasant long-stay Car Park just outside the walls, off the Bangor Road, is cheaper than the town centre Vicarage Gardens car park.
- Many visitors park free in Llandudno Junction, and walk across the Cob to Conwy, a 20-minute walk.
- Bus. Arriva buses from Bangor, Llandudno and Llandudno Junction serve Conwy regularly.
- Bicycle. 5-minute ride across the Cob from Llandudno Junction. Cycle tracks from Deganwy / Llandudno West Shore and Penmaenmawr.
- Train. Conwy station is five minutes by train from Llandudno Junction station. Llandudno Junction has services to Bangor, Chester, Crewe and London.
Conwy’s many attractions include…
- Conwy Castle Edward 1st finest castle. Conwy Castle and the Town Walls are a World Heritage Site.
- Plas Mawr the best-preserved Elizabethan town house in Britain.
- Conwy Town Walls The best preserved town walls in Europe, free entry.
- Royal Cambrian Academy Art Gallery Crown Lane. Free entry.
- The Smallest House in Great Britain on the Quay.
- Aberconwy House free entry to National Trust members.
- Telford Suspension Bridge and toll-keeper’s cottage and garden. Free entry to National Trust members.
- Incredible Edible Conwy gardens, managed by volunteers. Pick your own vegetables, soft fruit and herbs, and help the pollinators.
- Conwy has a great variety of shops, mainly independent, and well-worth supporting.
- North Wales Police Station in Lancaster Square. Unmanned, telephone contact only.
- Conwy Castle Visitor Centre and Conwy Quay, and at the Tourist Information Centre (20p charge) in the red-roofed Muriau Building, opposite the town centre Vicarage Gardens Car Park.
Compiled by Peter McFadden
Secretary, Conwy Beekeepers Ltd, a non profit Company Limited by Guarantee.
Organizers of the Conwy Fairs on behalf of Conwy Town Council.
Updated August 2021