Conwy Seed Fair, Friday 1st April 2016, 9am to 4pm.
Conwy Honey Fair, Monday 14th September 2015, 9am to 4pm. The 26th Honey Fair organized by Conwy Beekeepers’ Association
- Venue: Conwy High Street and Lancaster Square LL32 8DB, 9am to 4pm. Free admission.
- Weather permitting, we expect the High Street and Lancaster Square to be filled with stalls, including honey stalls at the Honey Fair and plants and seeds at the Seed Fair, plus crafts and home produce, plus Conwy Farmers’ Market on the Quay.
- The High Street will be closed to non-emergency traffic from 9am to 4pm.
- Disabled access. Conwy High Street is paved with flagstones, and is accessible with care.
- The Fairs are very busy. Be wary in case of pickpockets.
- See our history of the 700-year old Honey Fair.
- If you have any old photos of the Honey Fair we would love to see them.
Getting to Conwy
- Car. Conwy is on the A55 North Wales Expressway, 1½ miles from Junction 19.
- There is limited public car parking in Conwy. Mount Pleasant long-stay Car Park just outside the walls, off the Bangor Road, is cheaper than the town centre Vicarage Gardens car park.
- Many visitors park free in Llandudno Junction, and walk across the Cob to Conwy, a 20-minute walk.
- Bus. Arriva buses from Llandudno and Llandudno Junction serve Conwy regularly.
- Bicycle. 5-minute ride across the Cob from Llandudno Junction. Cycle tracks from Deganwy / Llandudno West Shore and Penmaenmawr.
- Train. Conwy station is 5 minutes by train from Llandudno Junction station. Llandudno Junction has services to Bangor, Chester, Crewe and London.
Conwy’s many attractions include
- Conwy Castle. Edward 1st finest castle. Conwy Castle and the Town Walls are a World Heritage Site.
- Plas Mawr, the best-preserved Elizabethan town house in Britain. Reopens 1st April.
- Conwy Town Walls. The best preserved town walls in Europe. Free entry.
- Royal Cambrian Academy Art Gallery, Crown Lane. Free entry.
- The Smallest House in Great Britain, on the Quay.
- Aberconwy House, Free entry to National Trust members.
- Telford Suspension Bridge, Free entry to National Trust members.
- North Wales Police Station in Lancaster Square. Unmanned, telephone contact only.
- Conwy Castle Visitor Centre and Conwy Quay, and at the Tourist Information Centre (20p charge) in the red-roofed building opposite the town centre car park.
Compiled by Peter McFadden
Secretary, Conwy Beekeepers Ltd, a Company Limited by Guarantee.
Organizers of the Conwy Fairs on behalf of Conwy Town Council.
Updated April 2015